OTTO Revo Bluetooth SpeakerMic
Otto Bluetooth Revo NC2 Speaker Microphone
The Bluetooth Revo NC2 brings wireless convenience and HD Voice audio to a speaker mic. It offers hands-free listening, a noise-canceling mic and clear, convenient, push-to-talk audio transmissions.
- Compatible with a growing number of two-way radios, Android smartphones and tablets
- Battery discharge time is approximately 12 hours with an 8-1-1 duty cycle
- Noise-canceling Speaker Mic Sensitivity @94 dB SPL: -29 dB Typical.
- Bluetooth® operating range: 10 meters
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless communication standard
- PTT switch life: 200,000 cycles
- 1-year warranty on battery; 2 years on speaker microphone
Pairing and programming manual available : Otto Revo Manual
Instructional video walk through can be found: Here
. You'll want to first make a selection under the PTT Button; choose Bluetooth SPP. Then back out of this menu and scroll down the settings menu to choose Allow Bluetooth Radio and Bluetooth Always On.
Selecting Bluetooth Always On is optional, but improves the initial call start time. To enable this, go to the "Settings" menu, select the "Advanced Settings" from the 3 dot menu in the top right. This will enable the "Bluetooth" menu option to appear.
|Select the "Bluetooth" menu option to enable "Bluetooth Always On".|
The OTTO emergency button can be used to trigger an emergency call once setup for that user in our admin portal. Instructions on creating an emergency group are found here.