BluComm BluPTT setup
The Blu-PTT is a dedicated Bluetooth Push-to-Talk button that works with both Android and iOS devices.
The button is often used in combination with Bluetooth earpiece as the PTT trigger option.
Use with ESChat
1. Power on the Blu-PTT button using the switch on the back, the light will flash green slowly to indicate power is on:
2. On the handset, go to the device Menu ---> Bluetooth and enable it.
3. If the Blu-PTT is listed under "Paired Devices" (Android) / "My Devices" (iOS), select it to connect with it. If the Blu-PTT is not shown, then the device will need to be paired.
4. To Pair turn the Blu-PTT off and back on, wait for a red flash, then press and hold the PTT button until the indicator light is flashing green/red. The Blu-PTT is now ready to pair.
5.Once paired open ESChat's setting menu.
For iOS select "PTT Button" then "Bluetooth LE", the Blu-PTT will show below and say "Connected":
For Android select "PTT Button", the "Bluetooth SPP":
6. The Blu-PTT is now ready for use.